What is “Lebnet Advise”
LebNet Advise is a mentorship program targeted at Lebanese Startups and high-tech professionals and leverages the commitment of our senior members to give back to our professional community.
Engagement benefits include:
- Advice and coaching on all aspects of the business plan: Markets, products, differentiation, sales & marketing, positioning, pricing, fund-raising, manufacturing, human capital, etc.
- Introduction to stakeholders who are critical for success: VCs, Angel investors, sales and distribution channels, strategic partners and customers, manufacturing partners, potential executives and key consultants, etc.
- Board representation.
- Advice on organizational structure, team leadership, expansion, training, retention, etc.
- Advice on best-in-class operational processes for faster time-to-market, lower cost and enhanced productivity.
- Provide access to coaches for various Company Executives.
Candidate companies may apply directly, or may be referred by LebNet members or affiliates, or by partner organizations of LebNet, such as LFE or others.
- High-Tech Company in a growing market.
- A market that is well understood by LebNet.
- Global (or significant regional) market reach.
- Business Model suited for expansion and growth.
- Profiles, experience of founders and Executive Team.
- Company’s Team commitment and aptitude to being coached.
- Openness of the company to seek and act on LebNet’s advice.
LebNet Advise Process:
Beneficiary companies are eligible for all services offered, but to various degrees of time and resource commitments.
- LebNet and Company CEO agree to a coaching plan; execution to plan is the responsibility of the CEO.
- Company will track progress to plan regularly, document LebNet interventions, and report to LebNet on a regular basis.
The initial engagement will last six months to a year and is open to renewal.