April 12, 2018
LebNet Launch in Los Angeles: April 12th 2018
On April 12th 2018, we kicked off our first ever event in LA!
We brought together the brightest in the Lebanese LA Tech space to connect, mingle, and empower the community! Prospective members were invited to become an integral part of the greater LebNet network of more than 700 executives, entrepreneurs, students and young professionals working in the Hi-Tech space.
Attendees learned about LebNet’s initiatives across the country, the power of our network and the benefits of Membership, as presented by George Akiki, Co-Founder of LebNet based in Silicon Valley.
We had a distinguished panel of Lebanese American panelists who shared their achievements, key challenges, as well as their future projects, as moderated by Zack Anton:
Our Panelists were:
- Amine Issa, Co-Founder, Chief Scientist, Mobylitics, winner of TechCrunch SF
- Diane Kaldany, Director of Develpement, TFL-US(Teach For Lebanon)
- Chady Eli Mattar, Founder & CEO Kino Industries
- Romeo Elias, CEO Intellect
- Danny Dera, Co-Founder Reels
- Charles Nader, CEO & Co-Founder Docademics
Key note speakers:
Louie Sadd, CEO Datastream IT / Chair, Audit Committee City of Glendale
It was a highly engaging and interactive event with LA’s unique tech culture on full display.
Thank you to all who made this another successful event and to Latham & Watkins for providing the venue!