It’s the Ignite time of year again! Since 2015, LebNet has selected the most innovative startups from Lebanon to experience a full Silicon Valley immersion through an intensive startup bootcamp packed with workshops, pitches, jury feedback, and mentoring sessions.
This year, LebNet Ignite#4 was powered by French Tech Hub, and saw unprecedented success with a stellar lineup of participating startups: Wango, Parkr, Petriotics, Makerbrane, Vbout, Neumann, Riego, and Sqwirl.
Our partners in Lebanon (LFE, UK Lebanon Tech Hub, MEVP, Speed Lebanon) play an integral role in the Ignite Program as they nominate the startups and act as sponsors, after which LebNet makes the final selection.
We collaborate closely with our local partners such as Blackbox and French Tech Hub to power the program. This has worked exceptionally well as it ensures we are delivering the most value to the participants while providing them access to the LebNet network of mentors and industry experts.
Since its inception, LebNet Ignite has provided a platform for early stage startups to develop their business plans, attract investors, access a wide knowledge network, and establish mentoring relationships that extend well beyond the Ignite week.
After completing LebNet Ignite, startups have the option of benefitting from LebNet Advise, a program that grants them the opportunity to connect and work with a Mentor from our network on a regular basis, as they continue to develop and scale.
Some success stories from LebNet Ignite Alumni include:
- Next Automated Robots just finalized a round of fundraising with local VC, Leap Ventures.
- RationalPixels has raised an angel investment of $375K from Spain.
- Synkers has attracted 6000 students, recruited 540 tutors and completed more than 5200 hours of tutoring on the platform in 6 months and will be competing at Arabnet Digital Summit in the Startup Championship.
- Vision in Motion started implementing its solution in 32 stores across Lebanon and currently working with one of the biggest tech retailers. VIM will also be competing at Arabnet Digital Summit in the Startup Championship.
- Zoomal has now scaled to be based in Silicon Valley.
So many other success stories to choose from!
Many thanks to our partners, mentors, and YOU, our members, followers, and readers for making this an epic success.
Congratulations to all the startups for their excellent work and graduating LebNet Ignite#4 Program! We’re honored to contribute to your growth and proud to be a part of your upcoming success.