Call To Action for Lebanon
LebNet is Launching “Outsource Lebanon” to hire 100 Lebanese in 100 days.
Due to the worsening economic situation, the high unemployment rate and the business closures, many Lebanese are contemplating leaving the country to look for job opportunities abroad.
In an effort to help retain valuable talent in Lebanon, LebNet is launching Outsource Lebanon to encourage our members in the US and Canada to keep Lebanese employed in Lebanon.
Our team has partnered with outsourcing outfits in Lebanon with experience in delivering engineering services to clients in the US and Canada so we ask you to do your part and consider outsourcing engineering work to Lebanon.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with our partners there.
Additionally, we have listed below freelance marketplaces with a direct link to their Lebanese portfolio. Make sure you let us know of any hiring decision you make
- Jobs For Lebanon (https://www.jobsforlebanon.com/): A Lebanese initiative aimed at encouraging Lebanese abroad and in Lebanon to hire qualified talent in the country.
- Upwork (https://www.upwork.com/l/lb/): It is a global freelancing platform for businesses and independent professionals to work remotely.
- Nabbesh (https://www.nabbesh.com/en/freelancers?country=Lebanon&page=1): Unlike the previous platforms, this B2B and B2C platform was launched in the United Arab Emirates and serves several countries in the Middle East, including Lebanon. The platform lists 6,500 Lebanese freelancers.
- Handiss (https://www.handiss.com/page/home/): Handiss is a freelance and contract hiring platform made for engineering and architecture, where companies work remotely with vetted and highly qualified professionals.
- People Per Hour (https://www.peopleperhour.com/hire-freelancers?location=LB): People Per Hour lists 126 Lebanese freelancers.
- Guru (https://www.guru.com/d/freelancers/l/lebanon/): Guru lists 579 Lebanese freelancers.