LebNet is committed to leverage the power of its network to benefit Lebanese entrepreneurs, in the US, Canada and in Lebanon. LebNet’s Mentorship program derives from our mission to nurture and support High-Tech professionals and executives from Lebanese descent and connect with the Lebanese entrepreneurship ecosystem.
What is “Lebnet Ignite”?
LebNet Ignite is a two-week residential program Powered by Blackbox Connect and designed to immerse Lebanese start-up founders in the Silicon Valley culture. It will give you a foundation of knowledge and access to the expertise you need to expand your vision and scale your company globally.
During the program, you will connect with and receive advice, feedback and perspectives on team composition, launched products, and business and growth strategies from venture capitalists, successful founders, and game-changing domain experts. With the small group size and intimate house environment, you will also forge valuable business relationships with other successful entrepreneurs from around the world.
Program Dates: The program is run twice a year in August and in February
“Lebnet-Ignite is a condensed two-week program that answers all your questions from “does my model work in the US” and “what can I do to make it work” to “what’s the Valley like” and “what are the requirements to move to the Valley”. Shadi Tabbara- Brate
“It’s been a spectacular two weeks, and my participation at the program changed my life.” Abdallah Absi- Zoomaal
What is “LebNet Advise”?
LebNet Advise is a mentorship program targeted at Lebanese Startups and high-tech professionals and leverages the commitment of our senior members to give back to our professional community.
Engagement benefits include:
- Advice and coaching on all aspects of the business plan: Markets, products, differentiation, sales & marketing, positioning, pricing, fund-raising, manufacturing, human capital, etc.
- Introduction to stakeholders who are critical for success: VCs, Angel investors, sales and distribution channels, strategic partners and customers, manufacturing partners, potential executives and key consultants, etc.
- Board representation.
- Advice on organizational structure, team leadership, expansion, training, retention, etc.
- Advice on best-in-class operational processes for faster time-to-market, lower cost and enhanced productivity.
- Provide access to coaches for various Company Executives.
Beneficiary companies are eligible for all services offered, but to various degrees of time and resource commitments.
LebNet and Company CEO agree to a coaching plan; execution to plan is the responsibility of the CEO.
Company will track progress to plan regularly, document LebNet interventions, and report to LebNet on a regular basis.
The initial engagement will last six months to a year and is open to renewal.