LebNet is a network of Lebanese-American professionals working in the technology sector, mostly in Silicon Valley, CA. This network, which started in 1999, includes more than 200 people and is built on relationships and volunteerism.
The agenda of LebNet is focused solely on professional and social issues. LebNet does NOT promote or allow any discussions around politics, religion, or ethnicity.
LebNet is open to all Lebanese professionals, residing in the US or Canada, and currently includes people from Fortune 500, Venture Capitals, Start-ups, Entrepreneurs, Academia and Small Business owners.
LebNet is registered in the US as a 501c3 non-profit organization focusing on education and mentoring. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
- Raise visibility of the Lebanese-American technology community in the Bay Area
- Connect, expand, support, recruit, mentor, and learn
- Support technology (IT) projects in Lebanon and in the Middle-East
- Network among Members
- Nurture the Next Generation
- Connect with Lebanon Technology Sector